该用户从未签到

主题

帖子

3万

积分

版主

积分
发表于 2022-4-21 23:43:52 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
少女☆歌剧 Revue Starlight -Re LIVE- /少女☆歌劇 Revue Starlight -Re LIVE- /少女☆歌劇 レヴュースタァライト -Re LIVE- /Shoujo☆Kageki Revue Starlight -The LIVE-
[2022.04.20] 少女☆歌劇 レヴュースタァライト シークフェルト音楽学院 舞台 1stシングル「Delight to me!」[FLAC]
[220420] 少女☆歌劇 レヴュースタァライト シークフェルト音楽学院 舞台 1stシングル「Delight to me!」320K

Delight to me! / Siegfeld Institute of Music
Delight to me! / シークフェルト音楽学院
Delight to me! / Siegfeld Ongaku Gakuin

Catalog Number        BRMM-10534
Barcode        4562494355036
Release Date        Apr 20, 2022
Publish Format        Commercial
Release Price        1760 JPY
Media Format        CD
Classification        Vocal
Label        Bushiroad Music
Manufacturer        Bushiroad Music Co., Ltd.
Distributor        Bushiroad Music Co., Ltd.

Credits
Vocals        Hotaru Nomoto, Yuka Ozaki, Yume Takeuchi, Haruka Kudo, Hikaru Tono, Kanon Nanaki, Minami Tsukui, Yoko Kadoyama, Aina Aiba, Reo Kurachi, Mikoi Sasaki, Hina Aoki, Kanon Matsuzawa, Ruka Fukagawa, Kokoro Kuge, Yuria Sato
Composer        no_my, Kentaro Sonoda
Arranger        no_my, Kentaro Sonoda
Lyricist        Kaori Miura
Strings Arranger        Tsubasa Ito
Brass Arranger        Tsubasa Ito

专辑介绍:
A single CD featuring the theme song of the stage play of "Shojo Kageki Revue Starlight - The LIVE Edel - Delight", which will be held from February 18-27, 2022, will be released. The cover artwork of [Edel ver.] features characters on the key visuals of "Shojo Kageki Revue Starlight - The LIVE Edel - Delight". The title track, "Delight to me!", is the theme song of the stage play, and is a dramatic number with graceful strings and powerful brass sounds, embodying the spaciousness and inner fierceness of the Siegfeld champions. The coupling song features "Everlasting Show to the SHOW!". In [Edel ver.], a special version by the five Edel members from the Siegfeld Ongakugakuin is included. The second coupling song is "Secret Little Stars," the first song by Siegfeld Middle School.
少女☆歌劇 レヴュースタァライト シークフェルト音楽学院 舞台 1stシングル「Delight to me!」
(「Delight to me!」[Delight ver.]&[エーデルver.]両巻) ミュージカル×アニメーションによる、二層展開式エンターテインメント「少女☆歌劇 レヴュースタァライト」。2022年2月18日(金)~2月27日(日)開催の舞台「少女☆歌劇 レヴュースタァライト -The LIVE エーデル- Delight」の主題歌を収録した舞台版シングルCDが発売決定! [エーデルver.]では舞台「少女☆歌劇 レヴュースタァライト -The LIVE エーデル- Delight」のキービジュアルにも使用されているキャラクターイラストをジャケットとして使用。表題曲である「Delight to me!」は舞台の主題歌を飾る楽曲で、気品溢れるストリングスと力強いブラスサウンドが、シークフェルトの持つ王者の余裕と内に秘めた激しさを体現したドラマチックなナンバーとなっている。カップリング曲「Everlasting Show to the SHOW!」は、一つの結末を迎えてはまた始まる、前へ進み続ける舞台少女たちの希望を綴ったポップチューン。[エーデルver.]では、シークフェルト音楽学院のエーデル5人によるスペシャルバージョンを収録。カップリング2曲目にはシークフェルト音楽学院中等部初の楽曲となる「シークレット☆リトルスタァズ」を収録。彼女たちの等身大の純粋な想いが込められた、これからの活躍を期待させるフレッシュな一曲となっている。

专辑曲目:
1 Delight to me!
2 Everlasting Show to the SHOW! ~エーデル ver.~
3 シークレット☆リトルスタァズ
4 Delight to me! -instrumental-
5 Everlasting Show to the SHOW! -instrumental-
6 シークレット☆リトルスタァズ -instrumental-

Siegfeld Institute of Music are Akira Yukishiro (CV: Hotaru Nomoto), Michiru Otori (CV: Yuka Ozaki), Liu Meifan (CV: Yume Takeuchi), Yachiyo Tsuruhime (CV: Haruka Kudo), Shiori Yumeoji (CV: Hikaru Tono)

Seiran General Art Institute are Koharu Yanagi (CV: Kanon Nanaki), Suzu Minase (CV: Minami Tsukui), Hisame Honami (CV: Yoko Kadoyama)

Siegfeld Institute of Music Junior High are Stella Takachiho (CV: Hina Aoki), Shiro Ogami (CV: Kanon Matsuzawa), Ryoko Kobato (CV: Ruka Fukagawa), Minku Umibe (CV: Kokoro Kuge), Kuina Moriyasu (CV: Yuria Sato)

M-01
Vocals: Siegfeld Institute of Music
Composer: no_my
Arranger: no_my
Lyricist: Kaori Miura
Strings Arranger: Tsubasa Ito
Brass Arranger: Tsubasa Ito

M-02
Vocals: Siegfeld Institute of Music × Seiran General Art Institute × Claudine Saijo (CV: Aina Aiba) × Fumi Yumeoji (CV: Reo Kurachi) × Shizuka Kocho (CV: Mikoi Sasaki)
Composer: Kentaro Sonoda
Arranger: Kentaro Sonoda

M-03
Vocals: Siegfeld Institute of Music Junior High
Composer: no_my
Arranger: no_my

下载地址:
https://pan.baidu.com/s/1z1xMU1afE_r6Yu2pLiMEEQ?pwd=g7gf
https://url17.ctfile.com/f/10338817-572182324-f549ff (访问密码:347297)
https://url17.ctfile.com/f/10338817-572182676-6778cc (访问密码:347297)

回复

使用道具 举报

• TA的每日心情
    开心
    2023-6-17 20:11

主题

帖子

积分

长者

积分
    发表于 2022-4-22 18:02:52 | 显示全部楼层
    感謝大大的分享
    回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

该用户从未签到

主题

帖子

积分

传奇

积分
    发表于 2022-4-23 00:27:11 | 显示全部楼层
    Thank you!!
    回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则   你牛逼,你说话:

小黑屋|手机版|简洁版|联系邮箱:goloen@qq.com

GMT+8, 2024-10-7 18:22 , Processed in 0.029496 second(s), 9 queries , MemCached On.